Terms & Conditions
*Please note that we are wholesalers and do not sell direct to the public.
We have developed this web site to enable our customers to view our products including prices and images online. We are continuing to enhance our business operations to assist our customers.
Please note the following:
- Stock Order Total $0.00 - $164.99 Including GST Not available (unless adding to an existing order that is over our minimum order values).
- Minimum Order Value - Stock Order Total $165.00 - $330.00 Including GST- Orders in this range attract a $30.00 + Gst Low Order Fee and a freight charge (unless picked up from our warehouse).
- Stock Order Total over $330.00 including GST - For these orders no Low Order Fee is charged (Freight charge only applied).
- Multiple (Additional) WEB orders will be added together. Low Order Fee will only apply if combined orders are under $330.00 including GST.All orders which contains any Bulk buy product purchases require a minimum invoice value of $550.00 GST inclusive. Any order received which does not meet this requirement will be charged at our standard wholesale price (i.e. bulk buy prices will not be given).
- All orders which contains any Bulk buy product purchases require a minimum invoice value of $550.00 GST inclusive. Any order received which does not meet this requirement will be charged at our standard wholesale price (i.e. bulk buy prices will not be given)
- Orders outside Australia: Minimum order value of $400.00 (GST Free - No handling Fee - Freight charge only applied). Any bank charges incurred for receipt of payments will be added to current/following orders.
- A pallet unload fee of $48.00 + GST applies to all pallet orders where no forklift is available.
- Orders on pallets incur a $20.00 + Gst cost per pallet.
- All items on this website
are subject to GST and prices shown are ex-GST.
- Goods remain the legal property of Elite Pet until paid in full. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Images are indicative and products may vary slightly to images.
The sale of items is subject to our usual terms and conditions:
MAGIC (WHOLESALE) PET SUPPLIES PTY LIMITED TRADING AS ELITE PET PRODUCTS ABN 91 001 214 240
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE Effective 1 January 2017
1- The following references will be accepted as:
Supplier, Magic, our, us or we refers to Magic (Wholesale) Pet Supplies Pty Ltd ACN 001 214 240 and Elite Pet Products.
Applicant, Buyer, you and your refers to the person/s as nominated on the Account Application document/Invoice/Statement/Web order.
Goods refer to the supplier’s goods or services provided by Magic and invoiced (charged) to the Applicant.
2- Our Offer to Trade
This agreement sets out the respective rights and obligations of you and Magic on approval of a trading Account by us.
All invoices are C.O.D (pre-payment) unless an account has been authorised. Pre-payment invoices may be paid by EFT, credit card or cheque and are required before an order will be dispatched.
Accounts are not always offered to customers. If an account has been approved by us, once you sign the Account Application document or Tax Invoice or place an order with our company you will agree to and abide by this Agreement.
This Agreement overrules any prior form, document or letter from us.
The Applicant understands that all or part of or in part of this Agreement may be deleted, altered and/or inclusions made without your prior consent and/or notification. Where practicable we will notify you, in writing prior to inception, but we are not bound by this Agreement to do so. A new Account Application is required for any change to your business ownership or business structure. Magic may reject or refuse to accept an Account Application form without notifying cause or reason. Applicants whose purchases are irregular will not be offered a trading account.
3- Pricing and G.S.T
All prices are subject to change without notice. Please refer to your invoice or call our office for current pricing. Our price list should be used as a guide only. Prices are quoted before freight charges and are exclusive of G.S.T.
4- Order Acceptance and/or Refusal
We may accept or decline, in whole or in part, an order from you. We may
amend quantities ordered. We may substitute goods of a similar price and
nature. All prices are subject to change without notice. Minimum order value as per below:
* ORDER $0.00 - $164.99 Including GST - Not available (unless adding to existing WEB order totalling over $150.00 Excluding GST)).
* ORDER $165.00 - $330.00 Including GST - Attract a $30.00 handling Fee and a freight charge.
* Orders over $330.00 Including GST - No handling Fee is charged (Freight charge only applied).
* Multiple (Additional) WEB orders will be added together. Handling fee will only apply if combined orders are under $300.00 Excluding GST.
* Orders outside Australia :Minimum order value of $400.00 (GST Free - No handling Fee - Freight charge only applied). Any bank charges incurred for receipt of payments will be added to current/following orders.
* A pallet unload fee of $30.00 + GST applies to all pallet orders where no forklift is available.
* Chep pallets should be available for exchange where Chep pallets are used for pallets.
5- Account on HOLD
We may refuse to send an order where your Account falls outside your Account terms. The order may be cancelled or placed on Hold until overdue monies have been paid for. We may also, at anytime request that your Account be paid down prior to any new order being sent.
6- Closure of an Account
We reserve the right to close your Account, without notice and without reason. However, we will attempt to notify you, in writing, at a time practicable to us. Some reasons include, but are not limited by:
· Your Account is in default.
· Improper trading practices.
· Change or the nature of your business.
· Account inactivity for a period of six months.
· A history of continued late payments.
· Providing to us false or misleading information.
· Failing to advise changes to information given as per the Account Application document.
· If the business ownership changes.
7- Payment & Credit Terms (if offered)
Any amount shown on invoice or as per statement is payable by the Applicant without deduction, setoff or cross claim.
8- Your Liability
You are liable to us for all goods charged to your Account, until paid in full.
9- Ownership of Goods
Ownership of goods passes to you at time of payment. We remain the owner of all goods covered by an invoice until you have paid in full the invoice value of those goods.
We will forward a Statement of Account once a month only where there is a transaction or payment activity or where there is a balance outstanding on your account.
11- Payment Methods
The Applicant acknowledges that Magic accepts payments by means of:
· Cheque, Direct Deposit or credit card * (Visa, MasterCard – A processing fee may apply).
Cheque – Payments by cheque will be deemed, paid, when presented as cleared funds. Please allow 3 to 5 working days.
12- Dishonoured Payments
If a cheque is not honoured, a dishonoured fee of $20.00 (plus G.ST) will be debited to your account and credit facilities will be ceased immediately. An administration fee of $50- (plus G.S.T) will be payable to Magic on representation of the same cheque for a second time. All subsequent payments will be offset against the dishonoured cheque fee first and all such charges will be payable on demand.
13- How we apply Payments
We will apply payment against Accounts according to your remittance advice (where viable) or the oldest debt if no remittance advice is provided
14- Default Account
We may re-take possession of any goods or associated charges, not paid in full, by entering the Applicant’s premises or vehicle/s without liability for trespass or any resulting damage. This includes those premises or vehicle/s of an associated company or agent where the goods are stored or displayed and we believe there are reasonable grounds that we may find goods in whole or in part, within. We may keep or re-sell these re-possessed goods at our discretion. If the Applicant has sold all goods and does not present payment on request of the Supplier, we will take action against the Applicant. An account service fee of 1% + GST (Min $5.00 + GST) will be charged on outstanding balances at 60 days or more.
We may list you with CreditorWatch (Credit Reference Association) where you are in default.
15- Debt Recovery, Expenses and Disbursements
You agree to pay for all costs, disbursements and other expenses incurred by us in recovering or attempting to recover any monies outstanding by you, including, but not limited by, fees incurred by our debt recovery agency, solicitor, sheriff, NSW Court Hearing etc. You also agree to pay a default charge of 20% of outstanding debt.
16- Default Interest
Default Interest will be charged, at our discretion, on ALL overdue Accounts at the rate of 9% per annum, calculated on a daily basis from the date in which the Account first became due. Payments received from the Applicant will be offset against any default interest first and all such charges will be payable on demand.
17- Delivery of Goods
A freight fee is charged on invoice and is G.S.T. applicable. The freight fee will be charged without notice. The current fee/s chargeable may be confirmed with our office.
18- All orders will attract a freight charge
This charge will be dependent on items ordered, cubic measurement of order/weight (whichever is greater), and distance to freight items. We will charge the fee without notice.
We will charge the most economical freight cost available to us through our freight carriers.
Please note that some heavy/bulky items and/or high risk to damage items can only be sent on a pallet. Please contact our office for further details.
Your may arrange your own freight carrier, or request the order to be forwarded to a depot of your choice for onforwarding by your own carrier. Please notify us if you wish to proceed with your order by your own carrier.
Magic is under no obligation to accept goods for return i.e. for replacement or credit claim, and may refuse to at our discretion and without reason.
ALL GOODS AND INVOICES MUST BE CHECKED ON ARRIVAL. ALL SHORTAGES, INCORRECT OR DAMAGED GOODS MUST BE NOTIFIED TO US WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RECEIPT, OTHERWISE CLAIMS WILL NOT BE RECOGNISZED.
Goods for return will not be accepted without prior arrangements and authorised by an officer of the company. All freight charges will be on account of the buyer unless otherwise waived by us.
Any breach, of this Agreement may lend cause for Magic to suspend or forfeit credit facilities without notice and/or close your Account. The customer may be required to trade on a “pre-payment” basis, until, at the discretion of Magic, credit facilities are re-instated.
21- Account when payable
All accounts are payable strictly 14 days net from end of the month. Receipt by Magic of the full amount due shall be evidence of the passing of property in the goods to which the payment relates or is determined to relate by Magic if the buyer does not indicate otherwise.
22- Bulk Buy Rates
All orders which contains any Bulk buy product purchases require a minimum invoice value of $550.00 GST inclusive. Any order received which does not meet this requirement will be charged at our standard wholesale price (i.e. bulk buy prices will not be given).
Bulk buy rates are not available to accounts where account is outside trading terms.
23- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
We will continue to upgrade this site to assist you with ordering. This site has taken some time to develop and we thank you for supporting our company and visiting our web site.